WELCOME TO KIDS CANCER CARE
Welcome to Kids Cancer Care and our SunHaven family registration system.To ensure we have the most current information to serve your children, families must complete a new online registration each year. Thank you for helping us keep your children safe and healthy.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
We have made important changes to our online registration form that will require a bit more of your time. These important changes will ensure that we have all the right information to properly care for your child(ren).
- Waivers, PRN and medication forms are included in the registration form too so no need to email or fax additional documents
Please allow at least 15 to 20 minutes to complete the online forms.
1. Collect necessary information
Please have this information on hand to facilitate your online registration. The system will boot you out after several minutes of inactivity, so its best to have all your information ready before beginning. You will need:
- Alberta Health Card number for each child
- Immunization records for each family member
- List of camp programs and session dates your children wish to attend; you can find these on our SUMMER CAMP PAGE.
Please note: SunRise camp, Family Camp and Bereaved Family Camp are open to those affected by childhood cancer only. Children with a parent diagnosed with cancer are eligible to attend all our other camps.
2. Complete the online family registration form
- Please allow at least 15 to 30 minutes to complete the online registration process
- Once you have gathered all the necessary information, click this link to begin registering now: FAMILY REGISTRATION FORM
- Once you have completed the online family registration form you will receive a confimration by email, indicating that your registration is complete
- In MAY you will receive a confirmation package, detailing bus arrival and departure times, a list of camp acitivities, a packing list and camp contact numbers
- If your child requires 1:1 assistance or extra support while at camp, the deadline to register is May 10th, 2019. If you register past this date, we cannot guarantee we will be able to find the support for your child. If you have any questions or concerns about 1:1 camper registration please contact our Nursing Manager.
Kids Cancer Care strives to accommdate all registered families in the programs they choose; however, when space is limited we employ a priority system, which gives priority to children and families who have recently been diaganosed, recently bereaved or who have never before attended the program. Thank you for your understanding.