To participate in our programs or to access your family account please register or login below. You can register for any of programs by following the steps below.
Welcome to Kids Cancer Care. We look forward to supporting you and your family through our educational, recreational and therapeutic programs.
- To participate in our free programs, please EMAIL our Family Engagement Coordinator Suzanne Cross-Fong.
- We'll reach out to you to complete an INTAKE FORM and to discuss suitable programs for your family. You can also get a head start by creating a FAMILY PROFILE in our database with a username and password.
- After creating your family profile, you can LOGIN at anytime to access your account or to sign up for our programs.
Welcome back! We look forward to supporting your family through our educational, recreational and therapeutic programs. We have a new registration and database system, so please take a moment to register your family.
- If you haven't already done so, please CREATE A FAMILY PROFILE in our databse.
- After creating your family profile, you can LOGIN to your account at anytime to access your account or sign up for future programs with your username and password.
CAMP KINDLE IS AN ACCREDITED ONCOLOGY CAMP
Kids Cancer Care is committed to operating Camp Kindle with the best practices in the oncology camping field. We are the only Alberta cancer camp that is accredited by the following accrediting bodies:
The standards of excellence prescribed by these organizations are the standard operating protocols used at Camp Kindle for our oncology programs and our Camp Kindle rental programs. Look for the following camp accreditation logos to ensure the camp facilities and programs are operating with best practice for health and safety.
Our programs are guided by a medical advisory committee, led by a pediatric oncologist. This committee is made up of physicians, nurses and other health care professionals in pediatric oncology.
Camp Kindle is equipped with a modern medical centre, where campers receive specialized care, daily medications or other routine medical procedures. There are two private rooms in the clinic to provide privacy for kids requiring treatment or respite. Located just outside Water Valley, Alberta, Camp Kindle is a 75-minute drive from the Alberta Children’s Hospital in Calgary.
Kids Cancer Care strives to accommodate all registered families in the programs they choose; however, when space is limited we employ a priority system, which gives priority to children and families who are recently diagnosed, recently bereaved or who have never before attended the program. Thank you for understanding.