We have a winner!
Maureen Miller is the winner of the 2023 Kids Can MEGA 50/50 with the winning ticket number KCCB200434005. Congratulations Maureen!!! Thank you to everyone for participating and a big, big thank you to our Can Do fundraising partners for championing the inaugural MEGA 50/50! Together, you have helped make essential programs and services possible for children and families facing childhood cancer and its enduring late effects.
Thank you to our 2023 MEGA 50/50 fundraising partners!
AGLC licence number: #635692
- Tickets are sold only online. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. No tickets will be sold outside of Alberta.
- The total number of tickets available is 425,950.
- Only tickets purchased before 11:59 pm on Thursday, September 7th, 2023 will be eligible for the draw.
- The draw will be held on Friday, September 8th, 2023 at Stride Management Corp. (3950 – 12th Street NE Calgary, Alberta).
- For inquiries or a full set of rules please click here.
With your financial support, Kids Cancer Care is able to provide essential programs designed to meet the needs of the whole family at each stage in the child's cancer journey — from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. With your continuing support, we have been actively adapting programs to serve kids and families during the pandemic when they are more isolated than ever.
Your gift today is helping to
- Give kids with cancer the support they need to cope with the physical, emotional and cognitive effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Provide children with cancer-related learning issues the benefit of a one-to-one tutor online or in their home;
- Keep children with cancer active through evidence-based therapeutic exercise that helps reduce the long-term side-effects and deconditioning effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Give kids a chance to escape the rigours of cancer for a week of outdoor fun and adventure at camp; and
- Support research into less invasive therapies that save lives without causing damaging health problems for life.
We believe it is possible to change the course of childhood cancer in our lifetime. Thank you for helping make this a reality.