Everything we do depends on you. Here are 5 ways to raise awareness for childhood cancer.
- Like, Follow, Share!Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about childhood cancer and our organization. By sharing our posts, you are helping to spread the word about childhood cancer.
- Get Involved in Childhood Cancer Awareness Month Do one thing in the fight against childhood cancer in September. Show children affected by cancer and their families that they’re not alone in this battle.
- Learn the Facts Become familiar with childhood cancer: the signs and stats, and of the many resources available.
- Be BraveShow kids with cancer that they are not alone and do something brave and bold! Cut, Colour or Shave Your Lid for a Kid and join the growing movement of everyday heroes standing in solidarity with the kids who need it the most!
- Fundraise!From bike-a-thons to golf tournaments and everything in between, hosting a fundraiser is a great way to raise awareness, while also raising vital funds for our programs! Let your friends, coworkers and community know that you're hosting a fundraiser and get them involved!