Five Ways to Fundraise for Kids Cancer Care
- The Big BraveCut, colour or Shave Your Lid for a Kid and raise funds for children with cancer. Show them that they're not alone in their fight, that people care and that there is hope.
- Pledge Your BirthdayGive More Birthdays and ask for donations to Kids Cancer Care in lieu of birthday gifts. Your donations can make a difference and give a child with cancer a lifetime of birthdays.
- Ride Your BikeSign up for Tour for Kids, a premier, all-inclusive cycling adventure through the Canadian Rockies. Rather hit the gas than pedal? Register for the Kinsmen Ride for a Lifetime motorcycle adventure instead.
- Create Your Own Fundraiser You can pretty much do anything to raise funds for Kids Cancer Care and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Start your very own personal fundraising page today.
- Donate Your BottlesDonate recyclable bottles, cans and cartons at our monthly Back to Basics Bottle Drives during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions about fundraising for Kids Cancer Care, e-mail us or call 403 216 9210 today!