Five Ways to Fundraise for Kids Cancer Care
- Join the Big BraveCut, colour or Shave Your Lid for a Kid with a virtual Big Brave event and raise funds for children with cancer. Show them that they're not alone in their fight, that people care and that there is hope.
- Mark Your Special OccasionAsk for donations to Kids Cancer Care in lieu of gifts on your special occasion - it can be a birthday, wedding, anniversary, retirement, housewarming, anything! Your donations can make a difference and give a child with cancer a lifetime of special occasions. Set up your fundraising page today.
- Ride Your BikeSign up for the Kids Cancer Care Cycle Challenge, a premier, all-inclusive cycling adventure through the Canadian Rockies. Rather hit the gas than pedal? Register for the Kinsmen Ride for a Lifetime motorcycle adventure instead.
- Create Your Own Fundraiser You can pretty much do anything to raise funds for Kids Cancer Care and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Start your very own your fundraising page today.
- Donate Your BottlesDonate recyclable bottles, cans and cartons with SkipTheDepot. Ditch the dirty work and help kids affected by cancer!
If you have any questions about fundraising for Kids Cancer Care, email us or call 403 216 9210 today!
Our community fundraising program is generously sponsored by Tundra Process Solutions Ltd. For every new fundraising event held in 2021, Tunddra will donate $1,000 to Kids Cancer Care.