Kids Cancer Care Cycle Challenge
Join us for the premier all-inclusive cycling event of the summer with two cycling options to choose from:
- Three days on the road with different routes, distances, and surfaces. Rides for everyone with distance options between 100 to 180 kilometers.
- Departing daily from the beautiful Water Valley you and other cyclists will ride through the Alberta Foothills by day, and recover around the Camp Kindle campfire by night.
- The early bird price for the in-person group ride is $350 per person. It includes comfy accommodations at Camp Kindle, meals at camp, nutritious snacks on the road, a cycling jersey, swag, route support, massage therapists, campfires, and other camp activities. Early bird pricing in effect until February 28. The regular fee is $425.
Your ride. Your Way.
- If you loved the flexibility of riding virtually on your own, you can still do that too. You can ride on the highway, on the city bike paths or at home on your trainer. It's your ride. Your way.
- Choose your distance, your destination and your pace. Just clock your kilometers between July 3 and 17, 2023.
- The $25 registration fee covers swag.
Raise a minimum of $1500 and send a kid to Camp Kindle!
No matter how you choose to participate, every dollar you raise funds will go directly to sending kids to camp!