- Join our League of Super Heroes Monthly Giving Program Sign up to make monthly donations and help children affected by cancer. Monthly donations from your bank account or credit card are convenient and, over time, will amount to a significant gift.
- Join the Big Brave Cut, colour or Shave Your Lid For a Kid® and show support for kids who lose theirs during cancer treatment. Motivate your friends and colleagues, collect pledges and stand in solidarity with kids who need it the most. Learn more. #BaldIsBeautiful!
- Support a Kids Cancer Care Event Events need people! Attend a virtual gala, sign up to cycle or attend a socially distanced gathering. It's all fun and it helps the kids. View our event listings.
- Plan Your Own FundraiserHold a bottle drive, ask for donations for your birthday, run your own 10k, make and sell masks. There are countless ways to raise money - even during the pandemic - for Kids Cancer Care and each fundraiser makes a difference.
- Volunteer Your Time Volunteers are at the heart of the foundation. Whether you enjoy working with children, prefer the allure of special event planning or the quiet of an office, we have a place for you.
- Spread the Word Our greatest resource is you — our dedicated community of supporters. Tell your friends, family and colleagues about Kids Cancer Care's work to help families touched by childhood cancer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube, then spread the word.
There are so many ways you can help children with cancer. Here’s SIX!