We did it!
Thanks to YOU, we reached our Giving Tuesday goal! Thank you! Your generosity makes our programs possible and helps kids like Luca rebuild their lives in the wake of cancer. We are keeping the donation page open, so if you haven't donated yet, and you would like to, you can still give.
To read Luca's inspiring cancer journey CLICK HERE
If the donation form isn't loading below please CLICK HERE
If you experience difficulties processing your donation please EMAIL US
Special thanks to our generous matching donors Gary Nissen,
PBA Group of Companies, Rodney and Karen McCann,
Jim Gray, the Dilawri Foundation, and an anonymous donor.
With your financial support, Kids Cancer Care is able to provide essential programs designed to meet the needs of the whole family at each stage in the child's cancer journey — from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. With your continuing support, we have been actively adapting programs to serve kids and families during the pandemic when they are more isolated than ever.
Your gift today is helping to:
- Give kids with cancer the support they need to cope with the physical, emotional and cognitive effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Provide children with cancer-related learning issues the benefit of a one-to-one tutor online or in their home;
- Keep children with cancer active through evidence-based therapeutic exercise that helps reduce the long-term side-effects and deconditioning effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Give kids a chance to escape the rigours of cancer for a week of outdoor fun and adventure at camp; and
- Support research into less invasive therapies that save lives without causing damaging health problems for life.
We believe it is possible to change the course of childhood cancer in our lifetime. Thank you for helping make this a reality.