Your gift today is helping to:
- Give kids with cancer the support they need to cope with the physical, emotional and cognitive effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Provide children with cancer-related learning issues the benefit of a one-to-one tutor online or in their home;
- Keep children with cancer active through evidence-based therapeutic exercise that helps reduce the long-term side-effects and deconditioning effects of cancer and its treatments;
- Give kids a chance to escape the rigours of cancer for a week of outdoor fun and adventure at camp; and
- Support research into less invasive therapies that save lives without causing damaging health problems for life.
Make a one time gift. Make a monthly gift.
The little boy in the photo above is Derek. He was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas in 1986. He is the inspiration behind Kids Cancer Care. Read his story.